Our firearm blocks are custom designed to fit most makes and models of handgun, shotguns and rifles.
Government and public service agencies not able to make payment via credit card: Download and complete our Purchase Order Form (PDF).
How it Works
The Train Safe® firearm block is orange in color and is inserted from the chamber end of the barrel. The rear part block the chamber, preventing a live round from being fired. The front part of the block extends out of the front of the barrel approximately 1/4 of an inch, providing a visual indicator that the firearm is disabled.
Train Safe …
- Safely disables firearm for training purposes.
- Firearm cannot be fired with Train Safe in place.
- Provides a visually safe way to store firearms at home.
- Provides a visually safe way to display firearms in retail stores or gun shows.
- Provides visual evidence of disabled firearm even with chamber closed.
- Disables handguns, shotguns, AR and other styles of firearms.
- Live rounds cannot be fired with Train Safe in place.
Train Safe allows safety and peace of mind for only $5 per firearm.
Here’s how …
What It Does
- Absolutely disables the duty weapon for training.
- Disables the firearm for storage.
- Disables the firearm for store display and sales.
- Firearm retains all functions except that a live round cannot be fired with Train Safe in place.
- Visual indicators in the chamber and out of the barrel confirm that the weapon is disabled.
“My wife and I were introduced to Train Safe disablers just over a year ago by our friends at The Complete Combatant. We absolutely love them. I have Blueguns, but when training combative’s, I prefer having the weight and feel of the real gun, and these disablers allow me to do that. They are far superior to flags or flexible disablers because they cannot be removed without disassembling the gun. While some people may think it an inconvenience to have to disassemble the weapon to install or remove the Train Safe disabler, I look at it much like having a dedicated room for dry fire practice where you never have a loaded gun. The more onerous it is to install and remove, the less likely you are to forget or accidentally remove it. I highly recommend Train Safe disablers. The low price per pistol disabler is cheap insurance against a negligent discharge.”
Steve of Marietta, GA”